What are anhydrite liquid screeds?
Anhydrite liquid screeds are designed to provide a smooth level surface in both commercial and domestic buildings prior to application of floor finishes. It can be used bonded, un-bonded or floating and with or without underfloor heating.
The main benefits to a Thermio anhydrite screed
- Designed to improve the thermal performance of the underfloor heating systems allowing your system to run at lower input temperatures - therefore saving you money.
- It is the ONLY screed to guarantee a minimum thermal performance approved by the BBA, allowing UFH designers to maximise the performance of your system.
|Thermal conductivity (nominal value)²
|Thermal emission coefficient ³
|Normal thickness above the pipe
|Minimum thickness by substrate
|250mm (± 20mm)
|up to 200mm² / hour
or 1500m² / day
The main benefits to a Eco anhydrite screed
- Designed to provide a smooth level surface in both commercial and domestic buildings prior to the application of floor finishes.
- Can be used Bonded, un-bonded or Floating with or without UFH and is BBA approved.
- This screed can be laid thinner, with bigger bay sizes, no reinforcement, no curing membrane offering greatly reduced cracking and faster installation compared to traditional sand cement screeds.
|C25 - F4 BSEN 13813
|2000kg/m³ (± 200)
|Min 30mm - un-bonded
|Min 35mm (domestic)
40mm (commercial) - floating
|Suitable for most substrates
|SR2 - BSEN 8204-7
|Low laitance option
|May require sanding as part of floor finish installation
|Requires no reinforcement
|270mm (± 10mm)
|180 mins from commencement of batching to finish dappling
(Area layout to be considered)
|up to 200mm² / hour
or 2000m² / day
Work With Accredited Professionals
The FlowTech team comprises of Gas Safe Heating Engineers and accredited flow screed installers. We ensure that every installation we complete is done to the highest of standards guaranteeing you a high quality and energy efficient heating system that has been installed with your ongoing safety and comfort in mind.