What are cement based liquid screeds?
Cement based liquid screeds offer a reduction in drying times allowing for floor coverings to be applied quicker than a conventional non cement based screed. They dry fast, require no sanding prior to the floor finishes and can receive foot traffic in as little as 24 hours after being placed.
The main benefits to a Cemfloor cement-based screed
- Thinner sections compared to traditional screeds.
- Minimal drying shrinkage and no sanding required
- Foot traffic after 24–48 hours
- Exceptional thermal conductivity
- Can be applied in wet areas
- Reduced drying times depending on drying condition
- Self-compacting – no voids around under floor heating pipes
- No risk of contamination at concrete mixing plants
- No surface dust after curing
- Easy Installation (reduced time & cost)
|Screed specification||EN 13813:2002|
|Compressive strength||C20, C25, C30|
|Flexural strength||F4, F5, F6|
|Minimum thickness||Bonded: 25mm, Unbonded: 30mm.|
Floating: Domestic: 35mm, Commercial: 40mm.
Over underfloor heating pipes: 25mm above pipes
|Shrinkage (28 days)||<0.05%|
|Flow rate||230 – 260mm|
|Fresh density||2100 – 2200 kg/m³|
|Thermal conductivity||Up to 2.9W/mK|
|BRE impact test||Category A|
|Open to light foot traffic||24 – 48 hours|
|Maximum bay sizes||Non-heating floors = 150m²|
Heating floors = 100m²
Work With Accredited Professionals
The FlowTech team comprises of Gas Safe Heating Engineers and accredited flow screed installers. We ensure that every installation we complete is done to the highest of standards guaranteeing you a high quality and energy efficient heating system that has been installed with your ongoing safety and comfort in mind.